B-gal staining with colloidal
gold - B-gal staining of tissues with colloidal
CAT staining of frozen
sections - Chloramphenicol acetyltransferase
staining of tissue.
IHC of CD80 and CD86
- Immunohistochemistry staining of CD80 and CD86 in
IHC of hematopoetic
cells - Immunohistochemistry staining of
hematopoetic cells in tissues.
Staining of frozen tissues - Generic protocol
for immunofluorescence staining of frozen tissue sections.
staining of parafin tissues - Generic protocol
for immunofluorescence staining of paraffin tissue sections.
of frozen tissues - Generic protocol for immunoperoxidase
staining of frozen tissue sections.
staining of parafin tissue sections - Generic
protocol for immunoperoxidase staining of parafin tissue
- Protocol for x-gal staining of lung tissue.
- Acetic lacmoid stain Recipe.
- Acetic orcein stain Recipe.
Carmalum stain -
used for cell nuclei.
- used on blood and bone marrow.
Mallory's Triple Stain
- A reagent especially suitable for studying connective
- a trichrome stain for connective tissue.
- a commonly used counterstain that stains cell nuclei
- structures rich in polysaccharides, mucopolysaccharides,
or glycolipids are the principal tissues stained with
Schiff's reagent after acid degreadation.