- Dissolve 380g of acrylamide and 20g of N,N'-methylbisacrylamide
in 600ml of H2O. Heating
may be necessary to dissolve the acrylamide.
- Adjust the volume to 1L with H2O.
- Sterilize the solution by filtration (0.45 micron
- Check the pH (should be 7.0 or less).
- Store in dark bottles at room temperature.
Caution: Acrylamide is a neurotoxin! Use
extreme care when handling solids and solutions containing
acrylamide and bisacrylamide! Wear a mask and
gloves when weighing out solid acrylamide!
Related reagents: Acrylamide